Raider Foundation Values:
- Honor: Honor requires each Foundation member to exemplify the ultimate standard in ethical and moral conduct and to demonstrate an uncompromising code of personal integrity. We are committed to act responsibly, to be accountable for our actions, and to hold others accountable for their actions. Honor mandates that we never sully the reputation of the U. S. Marine Raider Foundation.
- Courage: Courage is honor in action. Courage means willingness on the part of the Foundation and its members to take a stand for what is right.
- Commitment: Commitment is the spirit of determination and dedication to the mission of the Foundation. It inspires our unrelenting determination to achieve a standard of excellence in every endeavor.
- Achievement: Foundation members are committed to the successful completion of our stated goals.
- Gung-ho: Foundation members work together. We respectfully request that you join with and help support our foundation as we strive to complete our mission.